- What is BKOOL Fitness?
- Download and installation
- Logging into BKOOL Fitness
- Main Screen
- Pairing device
- Filtering classes
- Doing a class
- Sync with other apps
1. What is BKOOL Fitness?
BKOOL Fitness is an app for indoor cycling classes where you will find:
- Variety of classes-> From the most challenging class to recovery classes (20-45 mins.)
- Personalised effort -> Thanks to classes divided into zones, train always according to your level.
- Immersive experience -> The best trainers and attractive on screen information
- Every class, a challenge -> Reach the maximum score in each one of the classes.
- Weekly objective -> Pedal hard everyday to fulfill your weekly objective.
2. Download and install
The app is available for iOS and Android.
iOS: iOS 13.0 or above. Bluetooth. iPad and iPhone. Internet connection
Android: Android 5 or above. Mobile or Tablet or Bluetooth (ANT optional). Internet connection.
3. Logging into BKOOL Fitness
To log into BKOOL Fitness you need to have an internet connection and enter your email address and password which you registered with at bkool.com.
If you are not yet registered you can do so on our website, or from the app by filling in the form. This second option would be to try a free account, but to create a Premium account you would need to do so from the web.
Remember to have the Bluetooth or ANT+ of your device connected.
4. Main screen
From the main screen you will be able to:
- Pair your device, by clicking on the image .
- Filter the classes .
- View your fitness minutes for this week .
- View your activities history "My activity", by clicking on any of your activities, where you will be able to consult the data registered during the class.
- Request help from the support team, have more app data, view the General Conditions and more, from the button "Settings".
5. Pairing device
When opening BKOOL Fitness, it will search for nearby devices to pair them, if these devices have already been paired previously.
You can also click on the icon in the top right-hand corner to enter the screen to pair devices.
Remember to turn on the devices and pedal a little bit to activate them.
Devices currently compatible with the BKOOL Fitness app:
BKOOL Smart Bike
The perfect combination! The first indoor bike with automatic resistance control. You will train by power.
The BKOOL Smart trainers and those compatible with ANT+ FE-C offer automatic resistance control. You will train by power.
The ANT+ and Bluetooth power meters are compatible in manual resistance mode. You will train by power.
The Cadence meters and other ANT+ or Bluetooth cadence meters are compatible in manual resistance mode. You will train by cadence.
Heart rate monitors
The Heart rate monitors ANT+ or Bluetooth heart rate monitors are compatible in manual resistance mode. You will train by heart rate.
The sensors (smart trainers, power meters, etc.) that only have ANT+ are only compatible with BKOOL Fitness on Android devices. To connect to BKOOL Fitness in iOS the sensor must have Bluetooth.
The Apple Watch with a minimum watchOS 6.0 version. (From Apple Watch Series 2) is compatible with BKOOL Fitness on iOS devices.
6. Filtering classes
By applying the filters, you can select classes which best match what you are looking for.
You can filter by:
7. Doing a class
Doing a class
Click on the class you want to do and click on the Play button .
Screen of a class
- Accumulated calories
- Heart rate
- Current power (as a % of FTP)
- Range of scorable power
- Time remaining in current block
- Range of scorable cadence
- Current cadence
- Accumulated points
- Accumulated time in class
Deactivating automatic resistance control
If you use a BKOOL Smart Bike the resistance adjusts automatically in each of the segments.
To be able to control the resistance manually click on the screen and it will give you the option to deactivate the Auto mode.
Click on the central part of the screen and you will be able to increase or decrease the resistance by clicking on + or -.
8. Sync with other apps
You can sync your BKOOL Fitness activities with Strava and Google Fit.