The Wattbike Atom is compatible with BKOOL Cycling through both ANT + and Bluetooth, transmitting reliable data and controlling the resistance of the Bike.
If you have problems pairing your Wattbike with BKOOL Cycling, we recommend you to update the firmware of your device. To do this, install the Wattbike Hub app.
If you already have the Wattbike Hub app installed, make sure it's been updated to the latest version.
- Launch the app.
- If you have a Wattbike Hub account, enter your username and password.
- If you don't have a Wattbike Hub account, register for one.
- Select Just Ride.
- Select Wattbike in the top right corner.
- Select your Atom ID.
- To update your firmware, complete the on-screen prompts.
- When the update completes, switch off your Wattbike Atom and turn it back on.
Please enter the simulator pairing menu, and in the main screen, click on the Reset button. Close the simulator program entirely.
If you are using Bluetooth, make sure that your Wattbike is not still paired to the Wattbike Hub or any other device, as it is only possible to establish a single pairing this way.
Then open the simulator up and try the pairing again, the ANT + and Bluetooth icon should be highlighted. Please make sure that the bike is paired as the main device, and also as a speed, power and cadence sensor.