This solution applies to computers with dual graphics in which one of the two graphics is an AMD Radeon HD of the 6000, 7000 or 8000 series. To know if you have this configuration you can check in the Device Manager, and check the section of Display adapters.
1. Click on Start, type Catalyst Control Center in the search field, and select it from the list of results.
2. Click on the Start logo in the lower left corner.
On the Catalyst Control Center screen, click Power.
3. Next, click on Switchable Graphics Application Settings.
4. Select a bkoolcycling.exe and click on Power Saver.
5. Click on Apply to save the new settings.