Fietssport goes Spain by BKOOL is an innovative virtual cycling competition that allows you to enjoy the most amazing cycling landmarks in Spain, without even leaving home. Discover the 5 exciting video routes:
- Stage 1: Rococorba climb (FEB 11 - FEB 17).
- Stage 2: Port de Pollença - Tramuntana (FEB 18 - FEB 24).
- Stage 3: Caboalles - Matarrosa (FEB 25 - MAR 3).
- Stage 4: Medina-Algarrobo (MAR 4 - MAR 10).
- Stage 5: Sotogrande - Arenillas - Secadero (MAR 11 - MAR 17).
It is not necessary to register in the league to participate in the Fietssport goes Spain by BKOOL competition, participants will only have to:
- Have a BKOOL account, new users can register at Bkool.com.
- Have a Premium subscription.
- Perform at least one of the races in the competition during the period established in the stages calendar.
- Have a Smart trainer/Bike.
On the official website of the event, cyclists will be able to view the calendar of the and follow the classifications that will be updated once a day
When you enter BKOOL Cycling, you'll see the stage corresponding to each week at the top. Finish the session and save it. Ride the stages whenever you want and repeat them as many times as you need. Your best time will always be recorded in the ranking.
You can participate in our group rides and complete the stage together with dozens of Bkoolers and special guests like Rim Sluijs. BKOOL Weekly Agenda.
To avoid cheating or irregularities in all official Bkool competitions, the competition organization will reserve the right to disqualify, click here to find further information about it.