In order to improve communication within the BKOOL community, we have created a channel on Discord, this allows BKOOL users, among other things, to be able to communicate via both text messages and voice messages instantly.
What is Discord?
Discord is a free instant messaging service that allows its users to communicate via voice chat, video calls and messages. By joining a Discord channel you can talk both in group channels and with your friends in individual channels while doing a session.
This service can be used from a website browser or on its app, which is available on a wide variety of platforms: Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and Linux. You can find further information about the minimum requirements here.
Join our community
-Step 1: Install the app
Discord runs on mobile devices as well as on Windows and Mac. Installation is simple: just search for “Discord” on your mobile device, or visit https://discordapp.com/ on your computer and click the link to download the app.
-Step 2: Create your account
Click “Register” and enter your email and desired password.
-Step 3: Enter the invite code
In the following link you can join the BKOOL community.
What can you find in our community?
The information area is divided into three sections:
- News: Here we will share with our users all the information related to BKOOL, from blog articles that may be interesting for you to tutorials to make better use of the tool.
- Announcements: News regarding maintenance services and new versions will appear in this section.
- Rules: We must remember that Discord is a social communication channel in which a series of basic rules must be respected in order for it to be a safe and interesting community for everyone.
The general area, like the previous one, is divided into different sections:
- BKOOL General: Every time a new user joins the community you can greet them and welcome them here.
- Fitness: This section is completely dedicated to BKOOL Fitness, from here you can comment on which classes you enjoy the most, share suggestions and encourage the rest of BKOOLers.
- Bugs and support: If you think you have found an error in the system or need help from the community, this is the place where you can solve all your doubts and problems. Remember that you can always contact our technical team through the help area of our website: https://support.bkool.com/hc/es
- Events: At BKOOL we organise new events every week so that training with us is dynamic and fun. The events section is where we will share the Group Rides of the week, announcements of new competitions and routes that may be of interest to you.
Only BKOOL Beta Testers will be able to access the Beta Zone. Here we will share opinions, tips, tricks, suggestions and everything that users want to share with the rest of the team.
What are Beta Testers? BKOOL Beta Testers are premium users with privileged access to Beta versions. Thanks to their help through comments and suggestions, we improve our apps on a daily basis.
Share-your-activity: Have you done a cool route? Have you beaten your best time? If you want other users to see how you're doing and have a healthy competition between friends, this is the place for you. Share stats, routes and anything else you feel like sharing related to your BKOOL activity in this section.
Share-your-rig: Have you set up your own gym at home? Is your training area the envy of your group mates? Share with us photos of where you train and tips to inspire other BKOOLers.