If you notice that the power data displayed does not match what it should, we recommend that you follow these steps:
- Please make sure that the trainer or bike has the latest firmware version available from the manufacturer's website.
- Then enter your Web profile and check if your weight and FTP level are correct, they may affect resistance (and wattage) while pedalling.
- Afterwards, open the BKOOL simulator and enter the Pairing menu. In the main screen, click on Forget my devices and unlink them. Then close the simulator program entirely.
- Open up again the BKOOL simulator and try the pairing again, selecting the trainer or bike as the main device and exit the Pairing screen.
- Then try playing a new workout, with at least 1-minute warm-up phase, to see if readings are more accurate now.
Please note that there could be up to 5-10% difference in power readings between two power meters or trainers.